How to Convert Powerpoint presentation (PPT) to Video for Free?I searched a lot for this solution as sometimes my work requires me to post presentations / videos across web; came across many softwares but din't find anything satisfying or convenient till I came across this post by Amit Agarwal on his blog which solved my problem. Thanks a ton for that!
A lot of you must have heard of AUTHORSTREAM, an online presentation sharing engine that allows you to upload your Power Point presentations online for free.
It allows you to upload any Power point presentation upto 1 GB in PPT, PPS, PPTX and PPSX formats. Once you have uploaded the presentation (with or without music) you can now simply convert your ppt to a video file absolutely free. Here's how
1. Upload the Presentation
2. Go to 'Your Presentations' under 'Your Stuff'
3. Find the Convert to Video option next to your presentation in dashboard and hit it
Depending on your presentation file size it will take some time to convert into video. After the process is completed, you can download it through the download video icon
Little Heads up > there are chances of your video quality not being as good as your presentation. But it totally works.
Other benefits of using Authorstream -
1. Authorstream is great for SEO purpose. The site is excellent and can get you indexed easily for keywords. Make sure you fill proper details and tags.
2. You can integrate Authorstream with Youtube! Authorstream will automatically send your converted presentations to Youtube without any effort. This will save you another bunch load of time
3. Authorstream itself is a highly popular site (4141 Alexa rank), Your links and videos on the site gives you more visibility & branding.